A fun filled day out for all the family buggy tours.
Join Us on this coast to coast off road guided buggy tour you have the possibility to discover all the highlights of the island. The tour starts daily on the east coast, discovering the:
- drive the buggy throught the Salt flats of Santa Maria surrounded by a lot of beautiful sand dunes
- Kite beach, a beautiful white sandy beach watch the erray of colours as the kite surfers ride the waves
- Serra Negra, the natural reserve of the island
- Shark bay, wade out to the lemon sharks swiming in their natural environment
- Offroad to Pedra de Lume and driver the buggy around the crater mouth of the volcano where you can find the second most salty water of the World with fantastic views of the whole island of Sal
- Terra Boa, where you can see the heat mirage in the open desert.
- View the amazing Burracona, where on a bright day you can sea the blue eye.
- Out the buggy to watch the fishermen land their catch alongside the harbour wall, and see the container ships land all the imports coming in from Europe.
- See Murdeira bay with its eroding sandstone rock and in the distance Lion mountain.
- Calheta Funda, a beatiful small white sandy beach.
- Baia de Algodoeiro, where you can see the ruins of the old houses of the slaves.
- finally Ponta Preta, the most beautiful beach of the island where you can see some of the most fantastic sunsets.
if this is not your cup of tea then why not try the island tour by Hummer instead